I know you want me, baby
I think I want you, too.
Ways you can help:
Mercury, Venus, and Saturn align with the Pyramids of Giza for the first time in 2,737 years on December 3, 2012
i’ve never reblogged anything so fast
Happening NOW: Thousands of New Yorkers are staging a sit-in in the middle of Times Square chanting, “Hands up, don’t shoot” to support the people of #Ferguson. Every 28 hours in the US, a person of color is killed by racist police terror. Rest in Peace to Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Rekia Boyd, Oscar Grant, Ramarley Graham, Amadou Diallo and too many more.
YES NYC YES
Rest in Peace Robin
Depression is no joke
Still can’t believe the world has lost such an incredible icon.
He sure taught me a lot growing up!
Rest in peace Robin Williams, thank you for all the laughs, smiles and tears you’ve given over the years.
I’m so sorry you had to suffer for so long, I hope you’ve found the peace you so desperately needed.
1) Make higher education worthless by redefining “skill” as a specific corporate contribution. Tell young people they have no skills.
2) With “skill” irrelevant, require experience. Make internship sole path to experience. Make internships unpaid, locking out all but rich.
3) End on the job training for entry level jobs. Educated told skills are irrelevant. Uneducated told they have no way to obtain skills.
4) As wealthy progress on professional career path, middle and lower class youth take service jobs to pay off massive educational debt.
5) Make these part-time jobs not “count” on resume. Hire on prestige, not skill or education. Punish those who need to work to survive.
6) Punish young people who never found any kind of work the hardest. Make them untouchables — unhireable.
7) Tell wealthy people they are “privileged” to be working 40 hrs/week for free. Don’t tell them what kind of “privileged” it is.
8) Make status quo commentary written by unpaid interns or people hiring unpaid interns. They will tell you it’s your fault.
9) Young people, it is not your fault. Speak out. Fight back. Bankrupt the prestige economy.
this comes from the top rope.
I pretty much hit reblog on this after point 1 alone.